PORTERFIELD‘S CRUISIN’ OLDIES FESTIVAL
: RULES FOR 2017:
IN ACCORDANCE WITH MARINETTE COUNTY AND THE DNR’S RECOMMENDATION, WILL NO LONGER ALLOW FIREWOOD TO BE BROUGHT ONTO THE GROUNDS SO AS TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF DISEASED TREES. WOOD WILL BE SOLD ON THE GROUNDS.
- No impaired drivers on grounds or open intoxicants in moving vehicles.
- No Drugs, No fireworks, of No laser lights allowed on the festival grounds.
- Quiet hours are 1 a.m.-7 a.m. in camping area. All RV generators must be shut off by 1:00 a.m.
- No loud music, foul language, unruliness, ect. will be tolerated.
- No pets in entertainment area. All pets must be on a 6 foot or less leash. You must clean up after your pets.
- Weather permitting, SMALL CAMPFIRES are allowed if attended at all times. (above ground, no dug pits)
- Recycling: separate and PLASTIC BAG your garbage and place it at the edge of the street. It will be picked up. NO PAPER BAGS.
- Lounge chairs, high profile chairs, balloons, umbrellas, or roping of chairs are not allowed in viewing areas.
- Cary-ins allowed (NO GLASS – It will be confiscated), no large coolers or kegs. COOLERS MUST FIT UNDER CHAIRS.
- Reserve camping through festival office only.
- One camping unit per permit whether it be a motor home, tent or camping trailer. Only one vehicle allowed with each camping unit. Everything must fit within the boundary of your site. Normal campsites are about 20’ by 40’ or less. Super sites 26’ x 46’. Not responsible for slight inclination of campsite. You may need blocking.
- You will receive reserve camping stickers which must be with the unit upon arrival. Camping stickers will be applied at the gate. You must have your festival tickets with you on arrival at the gate.
- Camping opens July 14th, 2017 at 9 a.m. Gates open at 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. July 14th thru 16th, 2017.
- You may reserve the same campsite you have for this year for the 2018 festival during this year’s festival and at specified times printed on the order form towards the back of the program book, or by mail/phone until October 31st, 2017. Sites must be paid for at time of reservation. All open sites will go on sale November 15, 2017. REGULAR CAR PARKING PAID AT MAIN GATE ONLY. Car parking is $10 per entry or $15 for three days.
- CAMPING PRICES FOR 2017 FESTIVAL: VIP - $120.00, SUPER SITES W/ELEC. - $95.00, GENERAL CAMPING – $55.00, W/ELEC. $80.00.
- For everyone using electricity it is important to know that most outlets are backed by a 20 amp breaker so you must be conservative and selective about the appliance you try to run electrically. Running Air Conditioning units may not be allowed unless there is a documented medical necessity.
- Schedule subject to change without notice. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Rain or Shine. (If kicked out for any reason no refund will be given)
- Children under 10 free with parents. For safety, all children on bikes must be accompanied by an ADULT. Roller blades and skateboards prohibited.
- Only authorized persons will be allowed to operate ATV’S, GOLF CARTS, etc.
- All person attending Porterfield’s Cruisin Oldies Festival do so at their own risk. No liability is assumed by owners, managers, promoters, sponsors or others associated with the event.
- We reserve the right to remove any illegally parked vehicles at your expense.
- Only ticket holders will be allowed on grounds, no visitors without a ticket.
- No personal checks will be accepted during the festival, except at the Paycheck Building for 2018 sales at the discretion of the PCF staff.